[Interest] Qt 5.4.2 snapshot ios camera capture issue

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon May 11 22:00:47 CEST 2015

That fixes rotation, but introduces other errors.

There is another issue on top of the orientation one.  The image is captured incorrectly.
Where as it was WYSIWYG, now there are multiple additional issues:
1. Aspect ratio is swapped.
2. Fitting no longer works.

I've tried change between Image.PreserveASpectCrop and Image.PreserveAspectFit, neither work. The old way that was reverted "just worked". I want to have the " finder" content appear on the "Wound Box" screen, image pixel for image pixel.

See attached.