[Interest] Transparent QML Menu

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:59:59 CEST 2015

Isn't that possible by re-implementing the tooltip using a Window {}
element and setting flags?

Example:

import QtQuick 2.4

import QtQuick.Window 2.2

import QtQuick.Controls 1.3

Window  {

    width: 360

    height: 360

    visible: true

    color: "#00000000"

    flags: Qt.FramelessWindowHint | Qt.WA_TranslucentBackground

    Rectangle {

        width: 100

        height: 100

        color: "red"

    }

}

Note: the color: "#00000000" is important!