[Interest] Qt 5.4 and java (not Android)

MONDON Daniel Daniel.MONDON at lpgsystems.com
Wed May 20 17:20:53 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I 'am a Qt "discovering" user.

My work is to test Qt in order to compare - Linux + Qt GUI - to - Android + Android GUI -.

But I have many java (scala) libraries almost developed for others project and I have to reuse a maximum of them.

Qt may only be used for GUI (display and effects).
Machine management is done under java, depending of user actions.

How will Qt and Java may communicate ? (I don't want to develop 2 processes communication)
Is there any wrapping included in Qt (project?), or is it necessary to do it (at what level)?

I don't find any information under Google :(only for Android)

Thanks
Daniel.