[Interest] App crashing in ig4icd32.dll (Intel HD Graphics 3000)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed May 20 17:25:30 CEST 2015

Yes, there is an issue out there (I don't recall it's number)

I think our case was with a Intel HD Graphics 2ooo though, and was with the Graphical Effects, but a different one. It seems these cards have a buggy GL implementation. The issue, last I looked at it, suggested they just blacklist the card from Qt using GL with it. You should be able to work around it with -platform <platform> on the command line. (I'm not sure the platform)

I'd search bugreports.qt.io for "blacklist intel graphics" for more info.