[Interest] Multiple Shortcuts for a single slot

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:38:03 CEST 2015

Hello All,

I want to ask a question to you. How can I define multiple shortcuts to
single slot? I used QAction but I could not manage.

QAction *removeGroups = new QAction(this);
removeGroups->setShortcuts(QList<QKeySequence>() << Qt::Key_Delete <<
QKeySequence::Delete);

connect(removeGroups, SIGNAL(triggered()), SLOT(removeGroupWithShortCut()));

this->addAction(removeGroups); // this object is drived from QWidget.

And I want to know that what is the difference of   Qt::Key_Delete and
QKeySequence::Delete ?

Thanks in advance,

BE