[Interest] Let's talk about the upcoming Camera breakage in 5.4.2

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue May 26 19:42:00 CEST 2015

Have between this and earlier replies, have we made a case for keeping camera capture as it is in 5.4.1? How do we get this pushed through? How do we do this with the Qt Governance Model which states: as a goal, "Put decision power in the hands of the community, i.e. the people who contribute to the Project’s success"?

Thanks.