[Interest] App crashing in ig4icd32.dll (Intel HD Graphics 3000)

EXL exl at bk.ru
Wed May 27 13:45:54 CEST 2015

Hi,
On Windows, I have problems with the rendering of text and some
textures. While support for OpenGL 2.0 is declared by the manufacturer.
I use latest available graphics drivers. My GPU is "Intel Corporation
Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller". If I use in my
QtQuick apps:

renderType: Text.NativeRendering

The text is rendered properly. I think Qt with ANGLE solve you and my
problem. Will the Qt 5.5 made any progress in solving this problem?

On the GNU/Linux distro with this graphics chip QtQuick apps still works
perfectly without any flaws.