[Interest] SQLite

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed May 27 16:51:39 CEST 2015

There used to be an ORM for Qt that was promoted on this list. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=qt+orm

Aside from that, I don't use ORMs, and I just have a general "settings" table of key value pairs one of which is the schema version. However you must write your own upgrade routine. When dealing with postgres, I use a utility called appgdiff http://apgdiff.com/ It might work for SQLite, but it only does schemas.