[Interest] First timer iOS woes

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Thu May 28 00:43:57 CEST 2015

Hi Nuno, thanks for the quick reply.
>> It seems you are using a device with 6.3.
Sorry, I mistyped, it's IOS 8.3 :)

I'm not sure if it helps but the log error is this one:
http://pastebin.com/fkJJAMhq

If I could run it on the device would be great, but at the moment it seems
that it's closer to run on the simulator.

I tried to google this message but couldn't see anything that could help
me, but I'll have a look at the link you sent, thanks :)

Best,
Daniel