[Interest] QSoundEffect Categories on Android

Pendleton, Corey Corey.Pendleton at garmin.com
Fri Nov 6 23:50:56 CET 2015

Does anyone have ANY information on how to use the category property of QSoundEffect on the Android platform? My hope is that somewhere strings map to Android audio streams, but I can't find it anywhere in the documentation or online, and I also can't find the platform specific implementation for Android.

Thanks in advance!
Corey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.