[Interest] Destructor appearing twice in the stack trace?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Mon Nov 9 16:55:14 CET 2015

Dear Gian,

I have checked that of course. But this is not the case, the destructor has
been reduced to a single call to qDebug (see my other mail) and the error
persists.
Also, when I set a breakpoint on the qDebug line, the debugger halts on the
second call (both are already in the stack) which is again very suprising.

I use the debugger often and never had any problem like that before.

Cheers,

Etienne