[Interest] QSoundEffect Categories on Android

Pendleton, Corey Corey.Pendleton at garmin.com
Mon Nov 9 17:51:00 CET 2015

Thanks for the reply Andrew!

That helps a lot. I did notice that QSoundEffect is initializing it's category to the string "game" and that it is managed by the Media stream volume on Android. That string is obviously different than the one being used by QAudioOutput which is probably why you're seeing different behavior.

We can try to switch to QAudioOutput in the meantime. Thanks again!
Corey