[Interest] Missing Style Sheets on self built Qt 5.5.1

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:19:16 CET 2015

We have built Qt 5.5.1 and we noticed in QtAssistant that none of the normal page style is there any more. We did omit WebKit since (a) it wouldn’t build successfully (b) we did not need it for our project. From poking around at the pre-built binaries of Qt it looks like QtAssistant uses QWebKit to for rendering. My guess is that it falls back to something simpler if QWebKit is unavailable. IF that is the case then I am not going to try to hunt down what the issue is.

Thanks
Mike Jackson