[Interest] Examples with "excludeAreas" of module qt-location available?

Aaron McCarthy mccarthy.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:24:34 CET 2015

Hi,

When posting a new question you shouldn't reply to an existing email as it
breaks threading.

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 08:36:27 Jan Krause wrote:
> are there examples for using the property excludeAreas
> (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtlocation-routequery.html#excludedAreas-prop) of
> a RouteQuery available . It seems that this feature does not work... but
> maybe we are wrong... so a simple example would be great...

Which geoservices plugins are you using? excludeAreas is only supported in the
Here plugin. Using this feature should be as simple as specifying a list of
valid QGeoRectangle objects describing the areas to exclude from the route.

Cheers,

--
Aaron McCarthy