[Interest] Handle frames and web forms with QWebEngine

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 18 16:40:09 CET 2015

> -----Original Message-----
> From: NoRulez [mailto:norulez at me.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:20 PM
> To: Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com>
> Subject: Re: [Interest] Handle frames and web forms with QWebEngine
>
> Is there an example for such approach?

Probably not for your specific request, but there's the 'fancybrowser' example that shows how to inject JavaScript:

https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.6/qtwebengine-webenginewidgets-fancybrowser-example.html

We recently also just added a 'markdowneditor' example demonstrating the use of QWebChannel:

https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.6/qtwebengine-webenginewidgets-markdowneditor-example.html

Regards

Kai