[Interest] Load Qml file in custom QmlContext with QQuickWidget

Stéphane Fabry sf at xris.eu
Thu Nov 19 09:16:11 CET 2015

My situation is a little bit more complex, I have a hierarchy of
QQmlContext like this :

QQmlEngine engine;        // creates the root context
QQmlContext *context1 = new QQmlContext(engine.rootContext());
QQmlContext *context2 = new QQmlContext(engine.rootContext());

This way I have context properties to root context or to context 1, 2,
... depending on my application needs.

Now I need to load a Qml file within context1 into QQuickWidget.
(quickwidget->setSource(...) will use the engine root context.

How do I do ?

Thanks
Stéphane

--
New address : starting December 5, 2015: _Rue d'Abhooz 25 - 4040 Herstal
- Belgium_

*Stéphane Fabry*, Project & IT Manager
+32 (0)4 367 07 92
*X-RIS* | /X-Ray Imaging Solutions/