[Interest] Compiling Qt 5.5.1 without @rpath on OS X 10.10

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:38:14 CET 2015

I have self compiled Qt 5.5.1 on OS X 10.10 and everything seemed to have worked out fine except that all the frameworks have an install_name starting with @rpath. Researching on the internet[1] seems to indicate that adding the option “-no-rpath” should take care of that issue (I want full absolute paths to each of the frameworks) but after rebuilding with that option I am still getting frameworks that have @rpath at the start.

Is this still a bug and not working on OS X? Or did I simply miss something?

[1] http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2015-September/023069.html <http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2015-September/023069.html>

—
Mike Jackson