[Interest] How checkout Qt 5.5.1 branch to build?

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Fri Nov 20 14:14:44 CET 2015

Thanks Jakob.

There is a bug report that matches my issue:

QTBUG-49133 init-repository cannot clone revisions from deleted release branches<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49133>

init-repository should be able to clone every released version of Qt.

-Ed

On Nov 20, 2015, at 1:55 AM, Jakob Magiera <JAM at ivu.de<mailto:JAM at ivu.de>> wrote:

I think you may be running into the same problem as I did, see http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2015-October/019488.html

I think the perl script is broken when it comes to checking out tags instead of branches.

Not sure where to report this bug.

Jakob