[Interest] Recompiling qt

Boettger, Heiko Heiko.Boettger at karlstorz.com
Mon Oct 5 13:33:40 CEST 2015

Thank you for the help, this actually only works if the headers where not already installed in the system directories. I always need to perform something like:

make uninstall
make clean
make
make install

What I'm looking for is a central place where the include directories are defined. I was told that the definition of the include path is deeply nested inside the qt build files and it's not easy to fix the include path order. To be more precise I want to make sure that the include directories from the current build are always looked up first.

Any way many thanks for the response.

Best Regards
Heiko Böttger