[Interest] Recompiling qt

Boettger, Heiko Heiko.Boettger at karlstorz.com
Tue Oct 6 15:47:47 CEST 2015

Although it's not the answer I liked to here I already expected something like that. And yes I agree, there are many libraries behaving exactly like this. And thinking about having the possibility to set  the prefix, it's obvious that there normally isn't a need for that.

However I just wonder (since I am rather new to linux development) what is the best practice for that. Should one creating a special directory for every library that is built so that there are only the prerequisites of the library that is built?

Best Regards and thanks

Heiko