[Interest] QMovie & Animated gif problem

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:50:28 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I want to share an issue with you. I have a QMessageBox and I put an
animated gif on this Dialog with QLabel and inside QMovie. But gif is seen
only once but I refresh scene, QMessageBox is work but gif is not seen
anymore.

Is there anyone know anything about this issue?

QMessageBox msgBox(this);
msgBox.setWindowTitle("Warning");
msgBox.setText("      This element is UNDER CONSTRUCTION!");
QLabel* label = new QLabel(&msgBox);
label-> setWindowFlags(Qt::FramelessWindowHint);
QPixmap p("Resources/Images/General/construct.gif");

label->setPixmap(p);
label->setFixedHeight(40);
label->setFixedWidth(45);

QMovie *movie = new QMovie("Resources/Images/General/construct.gif");
label->setMovie(movie);
movie->start();
label->show();
QAbstractButton *myYesButton = msgBox.addButton("I accept risk!",
QMessageBox::YesRole);
QAbstractButton *myNoButton  = msgBox.addButton("Cancel",
QMessageBox::NoRole);
msgBox.exec();

if(msgBox.clickedButton() == myNoButton) return;

Thanks in advance,

Berkay