[Interest] Qt 5.5 DEB (or other install package) for Ubuntu 14.04 out there?

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Fri Oct 9 16:48:12 CEST 2015

Basic question.  I have a Qt 5.5 application that I want to install and run on Ubuntu 14.04.  However, the most recent Qt libs are not available in the standard repos.  Anyone know where I can obtain such things?  My little application is to be distributed as a DEB file but fails on installation due to the Qt lib version.

Am I out of luck here and have to build my own or does such a repo exist somewhere that would obviously not only include the Qt 5.5 but their dependencies as well?

-Jason

   Jason R. Kretzer
   Lead Application Developer
   Jason at gocodigo.com