[Interest] OS X and XCode 7.0: 'TargetConditionals.h' file not found

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at theqtcompany.com
Fri Oct 9 12:31:07 CEST 2015

You don't need to set QMAKE_MAC_SDK unless you require a specific SDK
version. The SDK is resolved a qmake time to the latest SDK installed,
and the result is cached in .qmake.stash. If you upgrade your Xcode,
you'll likely have a newer SDK, and may miss the original SDK that was
resolved and cached, in which case you need to do a clean build. A clean
build means wiping your entire build dir, eg rm -Rf builddir. Or if you
want to be a bit more precise, rm .qmake.stash .qmake.cache

tor arne