[Interest] El Capitan + Creator + Android SDK

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Oct 12 21:56:22 CEST 2015

I'm cross-posting this two both lists because I think it's worth it.

We just had an engineer upgrade to Captain and we hare having some problems.
The JDK was no longer found, so latest JDK was downloaded and installed, but Creator does not recognize the folder.
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/ with subdirs:frameworks,resources,versions, and under versions there is a symlink of "Current" to "A"

I believe the correct new path is:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_60.jdk/Contents/Home