[Interest] Need support for build Qt 5.6.0 Alpha

Đèn cù Phan Quang Huy matdennoigi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:07:27 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

I'm developing a Quick Qml App for mobile (for Android, iOS and WinRT).
Now, I want to integrating an AdBanner for monetizing. In iOS and Android,
everything is ok, but imposible in WinRT (Windows Phone 8.1 & Windows 8.1),
because, Qt not rendered into XAML Host. Rencently, I heard Qt 5.6.0
supported Xaml in WinRT platform, I tried to download 5.6.0 version
source (single
page package
<http://download.qt.io/development_releases/qt/5.6/5.6.0-alpha/single/>)
and build follow the instructions of Digia. Everything seem to be done
(except qt3D), but when I use it in Qt Creator, then I build an empty Quick
App, it threw an error: "Unknow modules in qt: Qml Quick". I don't know
exactly errors when I build qt from source because build log in Windows CMD
is nightmare. I just want to experience Xaml in qt (and still wait for
5.6.0 relase version), but building source taken me a lot of time.

So, anyone has binary of 5.6.0 Alpha version, please share to me or help me
to build qt source!

Thanks!