[Interest] VỀ: Need support for build Qt 5.6.0 Alpha

Huy Phan Quang matdennoigi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:44:54 CEST 2015

We are using AdMob on Android & iOS. But now, we are focusing to Windows Store Apps (winphone 8.1 win 8.1), AdMob still not supports this platform then we will use PubCenter or AdRotator. I remember you supported me about CX and Xaml in Qt ver 5.3 (http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2014-August/013298.html), yesterday, I tried to modify follow your instructions but many file are changed.