[Interest] Adding iOS framework to qmake project...

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:54:22 CEST 2015

Hello Igor,
I do in another way and never found any problem.
In my case, suppose the FacebookSDK is a directory containing the FacebookSDK.framework bundle, I put into .pro:

 LIBS += -F/Developer/Facebook/FacebookSDK -framework FacebookSDK

and that’s it …everything works.

So, in your case should be:

LIBS += -F$$PWD/resources/ios/frameworks/ -framework Crashlytics -framework Fabric

Ciao,
Gianluca.