[Interest] Infinte animation

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:29:40 CEST 2015

I need to continuously increment some value with constant velocity over
time until the animation is requested to stop. I.e. I don't know the end
value in advance.

SmoothedAnimation does not provide constant motion since it
accelerates/decelerates.

NumberAnimation with loops: Animation.Infinite does not fit my needs
because it will reset value each time next loop is started.

Behavior leads to a tricky solution requiring adding some delta to the
value over time. The delta needs to be defined empirically so that motion
looks smooth.

Is there a way to achieve that with QML-only solution?