[Interest] QtQuick under Windows Remote Desktop?

Michael R Nelson mnelson at sutron.com
Tue Oct 20 20:37:46 CEST 2015

I’ve confirmed the driver selection works as described in the link you posted, even in the Qt 5.5.1 mingw install I’m using. I’ve lost track of what may have been at issue originally, as it all works as it’s supposed to now, but suspect perhaps I stumbled across a case where the driver selection logic errantly proceeds with OpenGL. In any case, it’s working now, thanks again for your input.

Mike