[Interest] A QThread question...

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:13:09 CEST 2015

The idea to run different portions of the same process as different
users not only looks weird, but is also [very] bad from security point
of view — no matter how many threads you create, they still run in the
same address space so nothing will stop one user-thread from
accidentally or intentionally accessing another user-thread's data.