[Interest] Permanent offset of QWinWidget with respect to parent window (CView)‏

Volker Enderlein volker.enderlein at ifm-chemnitz.de
Fri Oct 23 12:04:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

we are using QWinMigrate to extend our MFC based Application with some
Qt Widgets that are shown inside of a CView by means of QWinWidget.

When updating from Qt4 to Qt5 (5.5.0) we experienced a permanent offset
of the QWinWidget. Inserting a widget->move(0, 0) fixed the problem but
I'd rather see working the solution as before. Google does not show any
relevant matches (I must have used the wrong keywords for my query as
always). Are there any known problems with QWinMigrate?

Cheers Volker