[Interest] Camera capture 5.5.1 regression (Android)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Oct 23 18:56:16 CEST 2015

I'm having a issue with 5.5.1 vs 5.5.0, specific to Android.

We capture 2 images in a rapid sequence. We only save the preview from onImageCaptured.
We don't want the actual full-quality image saved, so we specify "/dummy.jpg" as the destination for capture, and save the preview image.
In 5.5.0, this works, we get onImageCaptured, then onCaptureFailed failed for each capture. (It fails because "/dummy.jpg" is not writable)
In 5.5.1, this doesn't work, we get onImageCaptured, then onCaptureFailed, for the first image, then ONLY onCaptureFailed on for the second image.

How can we get the 5.5.0 behavior of always providing a preview image and emitting onImageCaptured?