[Interest] How to create a library with Android java source

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 03:50:24 CEST 2015

Those line will copy Java source files to android build directory before
making apk file. In Qt Creator,  selected Android target , then build.
Check your build folder. Did it contains following files?

android-build/src/org/qtproject/qt5/android/bindings/QtActivity.java
android-build/src/org/qtproject/qt5/android/bindings/QtApplication.java
android-build/src/org/qmaxera/qtfacebook/QFacebookBinding.java

p.s If QtActivity / QtApplicaiton.java is not present, it won't able to run
on Android.

If not, could you post the file list within the build folder? (Run by
`find` command if you are running Mac/Linux) And what is your Qt and Qt
Creator version?