[Interest] Qt iOS without QML?

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:25:38 CET 2015

In my github there's a simple TODO app with C++/QML:
https://github.com/danielfranca/procrastinationkiller
The C++ is used for the Extension Manager and for a more precise timer.

Here you've a simple C++ class being exposed to QML via a singleton object:
https://github.com/danielfranca/procrastinationkiller/blob/master/include/extensionmanager.h
https://github.com/danielfranca/procrastinationkiller/blob/master/main.cpp

And here a C++ class being exposed registering a new QML type:
https://github.com/danielfranca/procrastinationkiller/blob/master/include/alarm.h
https://github.com/danielfranca/procrastinationkiller/blob/master/main.cpp