[Interest] Configure arguments for precompiled binaries

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:17:56 CET 2015

We are having some issues with mis-matched OS X deployment targets among a few of our dependent libraries. In order to try to track down the issue we are trying to build our own Qt instead of installing the prebuilt binary from Qt.io of Qt 5.4.2. Is there a wiki page or configuration file that has the exact “configure” command used to compile Qt 5.4.2?
  We are trying to track down why the min_macosx_version is set to 10.7? And to make sure the we are consistently using C++11 and libc++ in all of our libraries.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson [imikejackson at gmail.com <mailto:imikejackson at gmail.com>]