[Interest] Launch Qt Desktop Application(Windows) by clicking custom file

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:47:06 CEST 2015

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I tried to do this in Qt
installer(1.5.0), updated the installscript with this:

component.addOperation("RegisterFileType", "fl", "@TargetDir@\\A.exe" +
"'%1'", "myFiles", "text/plain","@TargetDir@/A_icon.ico", "ProgId=A.fl");​

as Federico suggested. But it gives parse error with this line. I did not
understand what is the problem. I did not think about the QSettings that
can be another way.