[Interest] Qt on iOS - Native Swift-Written GUI with Qt Libraries

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:29:27 CEST 2015

Andre,
Thank you. It's indeed very interesting.

My application is a very memory hungry one.
So, I'm looking at how to save memory and not to use QML.

QWidgets are fine, but they are non-native in many cases,
lack some important features,
and there integration with native objects has some open bugs.

Thus, a natively-developed GUI could be without the above issues.

At another side, QtCore and other infrastructure is so impressive
so that it is worth bringing it in.

Regards,
Robert