[Interest] OpenGL cpu benchmark QtQuick vs OSX Native

Gunnar Sletta gunnar at sletta.org
Mon Sep 7 07:35:18 CEST 2015

Hi Bruno,

Is the Native OSX application also rendering via a framebuffer? On an Intel GPU rendering via an FBO will add considerable cost. Is the same symptom present when you render directly to the QQuickWindow using for instance the beforeRendering() signal? (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtquick-scenegraph-openglunderqml-example.html)

cheers,
Gunnar