[Interest] QCanBusDevice inheritance

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:37:23 CEST 2015

Hi.

Because QIODevice is inconsistent with the CAN frames. The CAN uses a
minimal entity - frame, which can not be divided to bytes. Besides,
QIODevice's read/write/bytesAvailable methods has not sense, you can not
read/write a half of frame and so on. You can not know a size of frame
to serialize it, because its size is various. And others, others, others
CAN specific reasons. Please, read comments in codereview commits on
gerrit for acquaintance.

BR,
Denis