[Interest] Qt 5.5.x

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:42:06 CEST 2015

Does anybody know a way to suppress re-compiling ALL the cpp files
during each

Many times, I would like files that are already compiled but have code
that is untouched since the last build to just link again instead of
recompiling.

I am on OSX Yosemite building for OSX when I am doing development and
initial testing.

So I make 20 thousand change, rebuild, and re-run to see the result.

But having the project get rebuilt everytime because I can see the
output from the Compile Output window in Qt Creator and there is a lot
of unnecessary building.

You would figure the "Build Project xxx" in the menu would do this
and "Rebuild Project xxx" would perform a complete rebuild.

But that is not the case, they both perform a complete recompile on code
that was not touched.

Any ideas?

md

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.