[Interest] QuickFrameBufferObject does not redraw

Agocs Laszlo laszlo.agocs at theqtcompany.com
Wed Sep 16 10:19:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

You most likely have some state set that affects your custom rendering. For example you will probably have a program active which is not ideal in your case. Try adding a glUseProgram(0).

See the slightly enhanced 5.5 docs at http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qquickframebufferobject-renderer.html#render

Best regards,

Laszlo