[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 19:52:41 CEST 2015

Not since the thread went dead in July.  The link to purchase the Indie
license is still active, although the blog entry
(https://blog.qt.io/blog/2015/07/06/indie-mobile-available-until-aug-31st/)
continues to state that it was being terminated on 31 Aug.  Whether or not
that actually took place, I do not know.