[Interest] Xcode 7 beta and Qt 5.5 ?

Philippe philwave at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 20:46:22 CEST 2015

> I tried the final that got pushed to me yesterday. Absolutely no issues, not
> even a new warning.

No such luck here, to build Qt 5.5.0.
I used the default configure: a few Qt modules are built successfully,
but right after the QtNetwork module is finished, I get the following
error, and that gives no cue....

mv -f QtNetwork ../../lib/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork
ln -s Versions/Current/QtNetwork ../../lib/QtNetwork.framework/QtNetwork
make[1]: *** [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
make: *** [module-qtbase-make_first] Error 2
logout

I have rebuilt Qt 5.5.0 with XCode 6.4 to make sure my setup is correct: success.

Worth noting: if I rebuild my +1 million line Qt application with XCode
7, using Qt 5.5.0 built with XCode 6, no problem...

Philippe