[Interest] ListView question

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 23:21:03 CEST 2015

What's the easiest way to implement a list using a customized ListView, to achieve rounded corners at the four corners of the ListView, but no rounding on the four corners of every delegate?

If I highlight the delegate, I wish for it to appear as a pure rectangle in most cases, except when it's the first or last delegate, in which case I wish for the outer 2 corners of each to appear rounded.

I tried to achieve this by encapsulating the ListView within a Rectangle with a specified radius and clip set to true, but the delegates of the ListView clip to the ListView, not the ListView's enclosing Rectangle.  The result is a list with square corners, which is not what is desired.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Steve Pavao
Korg R&D