[Interest] Installing Qt for Android Binaries without GUI

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Tue Sep 22 14:38:17 CEST 2015

Hi, I am searching for a way to install the Qt for Android binaries on a Linux
host system without any GUI interaction. (use case: generation of a Docker
image for a crossbuilder environment for Qt applications).

For now, I looked into the Qt Installer (both offline and online installer),
but both do not offer any option to change to a console-only mode. So, my
question is: what is the recommended way to install these binaries in a
console-only way?

Cheers,
Andreas