[Interest] Installing Qt for Android Binaries without GUI

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:12:29 CEST 2015

> On Tuesday 22 September 2015 15:58:42 Elvis Stansvik wrote:
>> If I understood him right, he wants to make a Dockerfile that creates
>> a Docker image from scratch (i.e. something that anyone could use, and
>> which could be automated), not just create an image (in which case he
>> could of course do as you suggest, manually click through the
>> installer inside the running image).
>
> Yes, that exactly is the intent. An automated and reproducible way to build an
> image. Sorry for maybe mixing the "build" and "create" Docker vocabulary.

Okay. Then if we could just find the .ui and QtIFW scripts for the
official installer (to see the names of the custom pages and UI
elements), I think it should be possible to script an unattended
installation in a .qs controller script (and pass --script to the
installer). Anyone know where the code for the official Qt installers
are hosted?

Elvis