[Interest] Menu in Mac

Rollastre Prostrit rollastre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:45:39 CEST 2015

Hi.

I have an application that when run in Linux and Windows shows the main
window with all the menus correctly on startup. However, in Mac, the main
window shows up and grabs the desktop focus as normal, but the menu bar
(mac's menu bar) is not changed and remains the previous one until I focus
(e.g., Cmd+Tab) on other application and go back (e.g., again Cmd+Tab). Then
everything behaves normal.

I have tried a ton of things without success and still I don't manage to
understand what the problem is. I have tried to force all sorts of refresh
events I have been able to imagine without success. Is there any dark trick
to be applied here?

Qt version is currently 5.5. But I have seen it in all the previous ones
I've tried. So, the problem is in my code but... where or what is it?

Thanks!