[Interest] Qt/D3D integration through ANGLE PBuffer

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Thu Sep 24 17:10:46 CEST 2015

Ok, but I see that they use the existing context to get the eglDisplay and
eglConfig parameters that are needed for the createPBufferSurface call:

    QPlatformNativeInterface *nativeInterface =
QGuiApplication::platformNativeInterface();

    m_eglDisplay = static_cast<EGLDisplay*>(

nativeInterface->nativeResourceForContext("eglDisplay",
currentContext));

    m_eglConfig = static_cast<EGLConfig*>(

                nativeInterface->nativeResourceForContext("eglConfig",
currentContext));

I suppose I can use eglGetDisplay and eglChooseConfig to get these, but how
do I create a QOpenGLContext that matches the eglConfig? I need this for
the QQuickRenderControl.

- Thomas

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Agocs Laszlo <laszlo.agocs at theqtcompany.com