[Interest] Qt at iOS - Custom Storyboard Launch Screen

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:22:59 CEST 2015

Dear Liang Jian,
Thank you for your input.

1. Qt-generated Debug projects:

It's interesting that for Qt-generated Debug projects,
it runs properly from QtCreator application run, but not in Debugger.

Black screen if running such projects from Xcode.

2. Qt-generated Release projects:

Launch screen is seen properly from QtCreator as well as from XCode.

The info is for iPad Air with iOS-9.0

Xcode is 7.0 or 7.0.1

Thank you once more.

Regards,