[Interest] Qt 5.6.0 Offline Installer in "Headless" or "Automated" mode

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:33:14 CEST 2016

Is there a way to launch the Qt 5.6.0 offline installer in such a way so
that the gui either does not launch or all the options that I need are
selected/deselected/Filled in and the installer automatically installs
Qt where I want it installed?

Our own SDK depends on Qt and I would love to be able to just have our
developers use a single installer instead of installing our SDK, then
using the Qt offline installer after that.

Thanks
Mike Jackson